I just did an interview with up and coming artist Mark Jay. Who is starting to become a YouTube sensation. He has a lot of viewers and a family of supporters that include our Model Eye Luv, De’Sean Goree who is his manager. Mark Jay is an R&B Artist who has a lot hits on YouTube and working on Billboard hits. Mark considers Michael Jackson, Musiq Soulchild, Bobby Valentino, and Ginuwine as his musical influences. After hearing that I went to see some of his YouTube videos and I have to say that he sounds a lot like Ginuwine especially in his song “Next Time”. Mark Jay says that he performs like Ne-Yo, which you will be able to see in the videos at the end of the post. Although Mark Jay is not signed to a label yet, He is still making some major moves in Arizona. He does performances at different clubs and other places in Arizona. I’m sure he will be letting us know when he has some performances coming up. He got started writing songs and with a passion for music, he followed his dream and now he is starting to realize it.
I also asked him a couple of tiny personal questions just for some reader enjoyment, The first question was who was his first girlfriend. He said his first girlfriend was Adrianna whom he met in Kindergarten. Despite being in Kindergarten he said they lasted for a couple months. He also told me about his first love Katrina whom he met about 3 years ago while he was in high school. Mark Jay really likes women who can compliment his personality and his humor. But ladies before all you jump on him just know the he is married. He is married to the lovely Janine Johnson and they share a beautiful daughter named Sarai.
Mark Jay is also a licensed massage therapist and works at a spa. Ladies can you imagine being serenaded while getting a massage from Mark Jay. Well if you can he has given me permission to send out his number so that you can make an appointment as he does do house calls. The number to reach him for that is 602-814-9935.
Down below are some videos of him singing on YouTube.
The First Video Is “Next Time”
The Second Video is of him performing “Next Time”
Also if you love the song you can go and download it from this link here.
I would like to say thanks to Mark Jay for allowing me to interview him and letting us promote him as an upcoming artist, y’all know I like to keep y’all updated on every good new artist out there so look at these videos and download the song. We here at courtneyluv.com love to support positivity, which Mark Jay is.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ticked off... 1st the hall smells like urine. 2nd I can't get into the next room. 3rd the mattress is outside the d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Hello world! bloglovin.com/blogs/wwwcourt… on @bloglovin 2 weeks ago
- Warren Buffett says he has $116 billion to spend. Here are five companies he should buy cnb.cx/2EVfNtd 3 weeks ago
- @UnitedAirlines still waiting #nofly 3 weeks ago
- Dear @UnitedAirlines I am not happy.... I have waited 20 minutes for my luggage... You have to decrease wait time... 😣 3 weeks ago
- We are movingPlease visit www.CourtneyLuv.com Advertisements
- CourtneyLuv interviews Celebrity @ChefJamikaYour favorite girl’s favorite blogger CourtneyLuv had the chance to interview Celebrity Chef Jamika. In this interview, Chef Jamika gave alot on the dish she included the ingredients on leadership and the truth behind the old cliché of how to capture a … Continue reading →
- Crackle Nail Art Trend O.P.I. Nail PolishIt seems that nail art designs are expanding their limits and nowadays there is literally nothing you can’t do when it comes to nail art. One of the latest trends that gains popularity is crackle nail art trend. This technique … Continue reading →
- Jimmy Choo New FragranceJimmy Choo is releasing a new perfume that is due to be released in February 2011. Which is right around the corner. Jimmy Coo signed a 10 year partnership with Selective Beauty to get this perfume started. It will be … Continue reading →
- Mac Spring 2011 collectionMac is setting a spring and came up with the denim-inspired collection called Jeanius. The lineup will feature eye shadows, lipglasses, lipstick, nail polishes, brow maker and an eye liner. The shades are modern with fresh hues with a jean design. … Continue reading →
- Etta James suffers from dementiaAccording to Pop Eater, legendary singer, Etta James, is gravely ill and the 72 year old’s husband and son are in legal battles with one another to see who will manage over $1mil that is being put away for the … Continue reading →
- Lil’ Kim Has A New Crew, Mixtape, And SinglesLil’ Kim has decided that a beef with Nicki ain’t stopping her hustle. Kim not only has a new crew behind her, I.R.S. (International Rock Stars), but they riding hard and are dropping a mixtape soon. Not only that they … Continue reading →
- Romeo Artist Eye LuvThe new president of No Limit Records, Romeo wet and covered in sand for all of you ladies and some of you fellas to enjoy…. Do you wanna be an Eye Luv, or know a guy who should be an … Continue reading →
- Sip and see of the dayJust tossing my hair and clinching my pearls..
- Cinema Dolls: Get connected in the film industry
- We are moving