If you want to see Janet Jackson then you need to be prepared to pay some very steep ticket prices. According to an online source Janet’s new intimate concert tour is going to run you at the very least around 120 dollars for nosebleed seats. Floor seats will be around 400 dollars, and Orchestra seats depending on what row you want will be from 388 dollars to 600 dollars. Apparently these ticket prices are to pay for your ability to choose which songs she performs and the intimate close-up performances she will be doing. I understand that Janet is a legend but is this something that you’re willing to pay that much for. If you are a real Janet Jackson fan and have somewhere around 120 – 600 dollars then please enjoy. Ms. Jackson always puts on a great show but I’m sorry Janet I don’t have that right now. You can purchase tickets for the concert at ticketmaster.com, or at Janet Jackson’s official online page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ticked off... 1st the hall smells like urine. 2nd I can't get into the next room. 3rd the mattress is outside the d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Hello world! bloglovin.com/blogs/wwwcourt… on @bloglovin 2 weeks ago
- Warren Buffett says he has $116 billion to spend. Here are five companies he should buy cnb.cx/2EVfNtd 3 weeks ago
- @UnitedAirlines still waiting #nofly 3 weeks ago
- Dear @UnitedAirlines I am not happy.... I have waited 20 minutes for my luggage... You have to decrease wait time... 😣 3 weeks ago
- We are movingPlease visit www.CourtneyLuv.com Advertisements
- CourtneyLuv interviews Celebrity @ChefJamikaYour favorite girl’s favorite blogger CourtneyLuv had the chance to interview Celebrity Chef Jamika. In this interview, Chef Jamika gave alot on the dish she included the ingredients on leadership and the truth behind the old cliché of how to capture a … Continue reading →
- Crackle Nail Art Trend O.P.I. Nail PolishIt seems that nail art designs are expanding their limits and nowadays there is literally nothing you can’t do when it comes to nail art. One of the latest trends that gains popularity is crackle nail art trend. This technique … Continue reading →
- Jimmy Choo New FragranceJimmy Choo is releasing a new perfume that is due to be released in February 2011. Which is right around the corner. Jimmy Coo signed a 10 year partnership with Selective Beauty to get this perfume started. It will be … Continue reading →
- Mac Spring 2011 collectionMac is setting a spring and came up with the denim-inspired collection called Jeanius. The lineup will feature eye shadows, lipglasses, lipstick, nail polishes, brow maker and an eye liner. The shades are modern with fresh hues with a jean design. … Continue reading →
- Etta James suffers from dementiaAccording to Pop Eater, legendary singer, Etta James, is gravely ill and the 72 year old’s husband and son are in legal battles with one another to see who will manage over $1mil that is being put away for the … Continue reading →
- Lil’ Kim Has A New Crew, Mixtape, And SinglesLil’ Kim has decided that a beef with Nicki ain’t stopping her hustle. Kim not only has a new crew behind her, I.R.S. (International Rock Stars), but they riding hard and are dropping a mixtape soon. Not only that they … Continue reading →
- Romeo Artist Eye LuvThe new president of No Limit Records, Romeo wet and covered in sand for all of you ladies and some of you fellas to enjoy…. Do you wanna be an Eye Luv, or know a guy who should be an … Continue reading →
- Sip and see of the dayJust tossing my hair and clinching my pearls..
- Cinema Dolls: Get connected in the film industry
- We are moving