Romeo is going to be continuing No Limit Records for his father Master P. No Limit Records is the label famous for being ran by Master P himself. 21 year old Romeo will now be the Head Executive at the label saying this in a statement to AllHipHop.com “I can relate to the new era of this music business. I have a lot of on-hands experience working with one of the greatest music company execs ever, my father,He [Master P.] taught me the marketing of this business and I took the time out to complete my education at USC where I studied technology and business,” Romeo continued. “I feel that I have the best of both worlds. I’m a hard worker with a billion dollars worth of knowledge and many resources. My goal is to build a digital hub where artists can become entrepreneurs and make instant revenue off of their music. My resources and I have created a technology to stop online piracy.”
Romeo at this point is more famous for his body, shirtless shots, and calendars that he releases. Romeo’s sex appeal is what seems to be keeping him relevant these days although, he has still been rapping though his group the College Boyys released their debut album this year. They also had the infectious summer single “Footwork” which had many kids jerkin’. But we will see what happens when Romeo takes over the reigns, we wish him all the best in his new venture with all of his new responsibility.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Dear my dearest @dollartree on Camp Creek... your doors should not be locked at 9:30 am. The store opens at 9 am... https://t.co/JQSb5khzTW 2 weeks ago
- RT @Delta: @IamCourtneyLuv We love to hear how Awesome our team members are especially during a difficult travel experience for our custome… 2 weeks ago
- @delta agents are working hard today! Thank you for having a great attitude with the changes due to the weather!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Hello world! bloglovin.com/blogs/wwwcourt… on @bloglovin 2 weeks ago
- Dear @HomeDepot on Cascade Road please teach your "experienced" employees to update stock numbers. Spent 25 minutes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- We are movingPlease visit www.CourtneyLuv.com Advertisements
- CourtneyLuv interviews Celebrity @ChefJamikaYour favorite girl’s favorite blogger CourtneyLuv had the chance to interview Celebrity Chef Jamika. In this interview, Chef Jamika gave alot on the dish she included the ingredients on leadership and the truth behind the old cliché of how to capture a … Continue reading →
- Crackle Nail Art Trend O.P.I. Nail PolishIt seems that nail art designs are expanding their limits and nowadays there is literally nothing you can’t do when it comes to nail art. One of the latest trends that gains popularity is crackle nail art trend. This technique … Continue reading →
- Jimmy Choo New FragranceJimmy Choo is releasing a new perfume that is due to be released in February 2011. Which is right around the corner. Jimmy Coo signed a 10 year partnership with Selective Beauty to get this perfume started. It will be … Continue reading →
- Mac Spring 2011 collectionMac is setting a spring and came up with the denim-inspired collection called Jeanius. The lineup will feature eye shadows, lipglasses, lipstick, nail polishes, brow maker and an eye liner. The shades are modern with fresh hues with a jean design. … Continue reading →
- Etta James suffers from dementiaAccording to Pop Eater, legendary singer, Etta James, is gravely ill and the 72 year old’s husband and son are in legal battles with one another to see who will manage over $1mil that is being put away for the … Continue reading →
- Lil’ Kim Has A New Crew, Mixtape, And SinglesLil’ Kim has decided that a beef with Nicki ain’t stopping her hustle. Kim not only has a new crew behind her, I.R.S. (International Rock Stars), but they riding hard and are dropping a mixtape soon. Not only that they … Continue reading →
- Romeo Artist Eye LuvThe new president of No Limit Records, Romeo wet and covered in sand for all of you ladies and some of you fellas to enjoy…. Do you wanna be an Eye Luv, or know a guy who should be an … Continue reading →
- Sip and see of the dayJust tossing my hair and clinching my pearls..
- Cinema Dolls: Get connected in the film industry
- We are moving